Truth = Light
Here at igotasavior, our thought process is not of this world as we are set on Heavenly things as read in Colossians 3:1. We believe there is no Religion, but only the teachings of Jesus Christ on how we are supposed to live on this earth until he returns to take His bride the church home. We believe in the gifts of the Holy Spirit, as found in 1 Corinthians 12, which are:
- The Gift of Wisdom – the gift to make choices and give leadership that is according to God’s will.
- The Gift of Knowledge – the ability to discover, analyze, and systematize truth for the benefit of others.
- The Gift of Faith – the ability to have a vision for what God wants to be done and confidently believe that it will be accomplished despite circumstances and appearances to the contrary.
- The Gift of Healing – the wondrous gift to use God’s healing power to cure an ill, wounded, or suffering person.
- The Gift of Miracles – can serve as an instrument through whom God accomplishes acts that manifest supernatural power.
- The Gift of Prophecy – the ability to receive and proclaim a message from God.
- The Gift of Interpreting Tongues – can translate into the vernacular a message publicly uttered in a tongue.
- The Gift of Administration – the ability to steer a church or Christian organization toward fulfilling its Godly goals.
- The Gift of Helps – the ability to enhance the ministry of other members of the body.
We also believe that time is short as our Lord Christ Jesus will be returning soon, and our goal is to bring as many people to the Kingdom of God for his glory. Our message is simple here as it always will point to the Cross of Calvary, where Jesus gave his life for our sins and yours. God leads and guides us here for his purpose and mission, and we will be faithful to that calling.
Time is running out as Jesus is standing at the door and knocking for the sinner to come home as found in Revelation 3:20 – “Here I am! I stand at the door and knock. If anyone hears my voice and opens the door, I will come in and eat with that person, and they with me.”
Partner with us today to proclaim the good news that will set captives free!